Thursday, March 26, 2009

Singapore!


Hi all!
Just a quickie to let you know journey going well thus far. The arrival in Singapore was breathtaking! To finally be able to see aerial views of those Indonesian islands that we normally only see on shows like Top Billing, etc! yay! So, I think I am finally starting to allow myself to get excited! I simply had to take advantage of the free superfast internet at Changi Airport here in Singapore.
I am wearing a watch on either arm, one with SA time and the other with local Singapore time!
There are 4 others travelling with me from CT. We hooked up here at the airport and are trying to stay together for moral support. I managed to change SA Rand into Korean Won here in Singapore as well. (I am now almost officially a millionaire!)
The bit of Singapore that we saw from the Skytrain is just simply beautiful! Flowers everywhere! Indoors and out!
It feels weird... i'm a bit zonked from all the farewells and packing up plus it's 02H25 SA time and 08H25 Singapore time. So my eyeballs feel as if they're on fire but its all good.
The service on Singapore Airlines is great! Those attendants are like bigger versions of Duracell bunnies! They do everything FAST! The food was delicious! They were friendly (and stunning, to boot, male and female both!)
Anyhow....I'm gonna try and catch some shuteye...Just have about 30min left before I board the next plane to San Francisco! (Of course, I have to get off on the way, in Seoul, but isn't it just cool to be able to say I'm on a plane to San Franscisco!?) The onboard entertainment is too enticing to sleep through :)
Ok, I'll catch up again when I'm in Seoul.
Liefde vir almal!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment