Thursday, August 13, 2009

Whirlwind Holiday


Hi everyone
This is just a quickie to say sorry for the quiet period. I have been on a whirlwind vacation, it's been crazy, sometimes I haven't even had time to eat, its been so hectic. After this holiday, i'll need another to recover!
Arrived in Hong Kong on Saturday, Macau on Sunday, back to Hong Kong on Sunday, Bangkok on Monday and leaving for Krabi today. Right now, I'm waiting for tour bus to pick us up at hotel for our final tour in Bangkok. And then we're off to airport again. Most of our holiday thus far has been spent in airports, and sea ports, especially customs lines, it seems! LOL! My passport looks as if I've seen the world already, with all the Immigration and Departure stamps I've managed to collect in just 48hrs!
Just wanted to let you guys know that all ok thus far. We have been safe, but there has been a typhoon/tsunami warning issued for the region we're headed for today. But this time, things should be different to the big tsunami last time, thanks to early warning systems and evacuation plans. I'm sure I'll have more time to stay in touch once we arrive in Krabi as that is meant to be R&R time!
Anyway, I should be back home in Korea next week. I'll send you details then...
Love,

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment