Monday, May 3, 2010

School Field Trip


Me, at Woobang Land in Daegu


Today was our middle school's field trip to Woobang Tower Land for the students. They wrote mid-term tests last week, so this week they get to enjoy the lovely spring weather and have some fun and entertainment away from school.

What a beautiful setting!


The tulips were an amazing sight to behold.


Some of my 1st-grade students at the Nature Park.


Another Tina Turner chicken.

This is the second time I went to the same venue with my middle school. I wrote about it last year. This year, however, I knew exactly what to expect. So the day passed very quickly. I only went on one ride this time, the kiddies' merry-go-round (go figure!). The weather was lovely, there was a nice breeze and it was good to be away from school. But the weird thing is that it was more exhausting than being at school! But in a good way :) I'll let the photo's do the talking.....


Cute little kindergartners!

Some more of my 1st-grade students.

Kimchi!

They LOVE the camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment